Wednesday 25 May 2016

LIFE OF A CA/CS STUDENT

LIFE OF A CA/CS STUDENT

.
Family thinks i don't study properly.
Friends think that i keep on studying all the day.
Neighbours think that i am mad as I telling them i'm in final
since 3 years ( How many people i must tell about the
articleship )
Relatives think I have attitude as i didn't attend so and so
program when they invited
.
I am a CA/CS student..
.
Messed up in creating balance between all these things.
I study long hours a day and even whole nights without
caring about my health but dreams of my family..
I carry a lot too heavy burden to be carried by a normal
person about my results..
The shock of my last attempt failure has taken up my sleep
away..
Even i don't have time to cry about my broken heart by that
GIRL who didn't even cared whether i'm alive or not..
I have lost so many friends during this 4 or 5 years time..
some left CA/CS, some cleared early so got busy in making
their career and some were left too behind as i cleared in
lesser attempts..
.
I am a CA/CS student
.
I am just an ordinary person.. I don't have attitude but a
soft heart searching for another heart who can understand
it.. Yes i want someone like me who can make me feel that
i'm also a special person..
I too want to enjoy trips, vacations and hangouts with
friends.
I want to smile, I want to love, I want to live, but somewhere
i have lost a thing called 'Joy of life'.. Hope i will find it
soon.. Hope someone will take it back for me..
Hope someday someone will find the naughty child in this
boring person.
I am a CA/CS student
.
.
[MUST SHARE IF YOU LIKE]

No comments:

Post a Comment